Thursday 29 October 2015

Oh Christmas Trees

Hello Internet people, 
today I am sharing with you some Christmas Cards I started making for this year. Yes I know its early for some of you, but if I intend to send out 100+ Christmas Cards this year I need to get started early... and thankfully I already have a few dozen left from last year.

I began with a little inspiration from this card on Pintrest by Sera Lewis. So I found a tree shape, as I don't own the Tree Punch, and made a quick template for my Cameo. I layered it all together with some retired DSP to make 14 adorable cards. Here are a couple of them.
 

Here is the template I created so you get the general idea, it is ultra easy to create your own, but if you have questions, as lways I am happy to help.

Stay crafty my darlings, HO HO HO
-Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You May also like: