Wednesday 23 March 2016

Everybunny Challenge Card Version 2 (for a boy)

Hello, This is the second of two versions of the same card, the first one can be found here.
As I mentioned a couple days ago on my blog I recently printed off a bunch of Easter images to use on cards/pages. I decided to use some of the extras to make a cute card (or two) for a few challenges. 
The challenges I am participating in today are: ColourQ #334 (Crumb Cake, Poppy Parade, Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo, Whisper White), Paper Craft Crew Challenge Sketch #187, and the Paper Players #287 (Clean and Simple Spring).
I chose to do a Clean and Layered look for this card. I sponged the bottom panel of  paper with Crumb Cake, Poppy Parade, Coastal Cabana, and Melon Mambo ink inside different circle masks. I then spritzed the whole panel with a Stampin' Spritzer with water and Coastal Cabana Ink. The other DSP is just some from my stash.

 The main focal Image was coloured using Crumb Cake, Poppy Parade, Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo, and Blush Blossom then layered onto a Coastal Cabanna Oval that has been paper pierced.
For Embellishments I made my own Enamel dots/Candy Dots with DSP and Crystal Effects. I also used a retired wood button tied up with coloured bakers twine. Here is a close-up on some of the details:


Here is the Sketch, Colour Combo and Inspiration for this card:
 PCCCS164-203 Sketch-006   

Thanks for stopping by,
Stay creative my darlings,
-Jill

5 comments:

  1. Oh so sweet! Love that bunny and your coloring! Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring on this sweet little bunny! Fabulous combination of all three challenges, too...Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill this looks so sweet! I love the cute Easter bunny!
    Thanks for sharing at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, Everybunny is one of my favourite Easter sets - I will never let mine go! You card is spot-on with the challenge, and I love how the colour challenge you chose works so well with it. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew this week, Jill. ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you also had a wonderful Easter. Very lovely card. Both versions are fantastic. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Craft Crew. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

You May also like: