Sunday 30 March 2014

Buds About to Bloom

Hi there, Thanks for checking out mu blog. This week I am playing along in a large number of challenges and today is my day for posting them all to my blog. This card features three challenges, Retro Sketches, Fab Friday, and Late Night Stampers. I found it fun to combine so many challenges, and all of these challenges are a first for me. I do like the sketch and color combo, even the stamp set reminds me of spring buds about to bloom. I Dyed the ribbon in Sahara Sand, I've been dying ribbon a lot lately you may have noticed, I may do a tutorial, but if you search it on YouTube you are sure to find one. I have never used so may pearls on a card before either; I felt so unlike me, usually I am so cheap about embellishments, but I think the effect is nice. I hope you enjoy my card.

Here is a close-up on some of the card's elements.
    

Here are the Sketch and Colour Combo I used for this Card.
  

4 comments:

  1. So pretty and serene! Love the dyed ribbon and I'm so glad you used all the pearls...that is a great detail! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill, What a great way to combine these two challenges! The end result is really ver beautiful. Thanks for playing along with this week's Fab Friday color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is soft and a little vintage and perfect! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card!!! Love the dyed ribbon!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

You May also like: