Tuesday 15 April 2014

Get Well Puddles

Hey there, I hope you are having a great day.
The card I am posting this afternoon is for a few challenges: CASology's "wet" theme, CAS Colours and Sketches #69 and Color Me's Color Combo. I love the idea of pairing bright colours together for a get well card. I used a splatter stamp from Georgeous Grunge to create the puddles and the color combo worked perfect with this. I LOVE this card, it is so fun and bright.

Here is a close up on the focal image. 

Here is the Theme, Sketch and Color Combo.
  

Thanks for checking out my card,
-Jill

2 comments:

  1. Love the splatter stamp paired with an umbrella - clever stamp usage! Thanks for joining us (again) at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a complete grunge fan so I love your splatters, replacing the squares on the sketch. This is such a cheery card for a get well soon message, love the colours. Thanks for joining in with our sketch challenge at CC&S

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

You May also like: