Saturday 5 April 2014

Scarcastic Birthday Wishes

Today I am sharing a card that I made for a few card challenges: CAS-ology's joke theme, Seize the sketch #17, and Color Throwdown 286. I did some faux sewing on the card and some real sewing too. it started out as just some paper piercing, then I decided it needed something extra and grabbed my needle and thread and linked up all the pierced holes on the yellow CS. For this card I used the photopollymer stamp set Bombs Away Birthday. I love the sassiness of this stamp set.

I couldn't decide if I liked it better with or without the ribbon. I don't know, what do you think? 


Here is the sketch, color combo and theme I used for this card.
  

Thanks for stopping by,
-Jill

7 comments:

  1. Soo cute...love the fun sentiment!!! I like the card with or without the ribbon...beautifully done!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun birthday card! Love all of the stitched elements. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I agree that the card works beautifully either with or without the ribbon, but it's definitely more CAS without it. So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and great colours. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great birthday card! Adorable sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great take on our sketch, that sentiment is too funny! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun sentiment! Thanks for joining us at STS! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

You May also like: