Friday 18 February 2011

Creations from The Weekend [part I]

This past weekend was crammed full of creations and my desk was packed full of things! Here are some photos of my creations:

This fist group was done at the same time as the "Craft Happenings" post:

These were inspired by turning the "Thoughts and Prayers" set into something NOT a sympathy Card. I just love how easy it is to create using Stampin' UP!'s stamps. Many of these creations use stamps form the Sale-a-Bration set "So Happy for You." 
The first card is done with the Cottage garden stamp set and Dazzling Diamonds.
 Here is one of my Favorites! I used the little heart from the "So Happy for You" set. I love that heart! I embossed the heart on the right in clear embossing powder over Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink.
 For this card I also used the "So Happy for You" sale-a-bration set and also embossed the butterfly on the right in clear embossing powder over Rich Razzleberry. gotta love the Stamp-a-jig!
Here is am Image of  the full set.
Supplies:
     Stamps: Thoughts and Prayers, Cottage Garden, So Happy for You (sale-a-bration FREE set)
     Ink: Chocolate Chip, Rich Razzleberry
     Paper: Razzleberry, Vanilla, Newsprint
     Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Dazzling Diamonds, Heat Tool, Mat pack, paper piercing tool, sponges, Chocloate Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You May also like: