Thursday 29 October 2015

Fall Leaves Get Well

Hello friends,
With the chilly air arriving, those around us are falling ill and reaching for the Kleenex and the phone to call in sick to work. In observance of this I have hermit-ed into my craft room to avoid the sickies and to create a couple get well cards.
To make this card I used the Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch #168 as inspiration. Here re the two cards I made with this sketch:
 

I used some extra paper leaves I had cut for Thanksgiving name cards to make the cards, It turned out nicely and I used up some scraps. :)

Here is the Sketch I used for this card:
Paper Craft Crew Challenge 168. #papercraftcrew #cardsketch

Stay Crafty my Darlings, 
-Jill

1 comment:

  1. Jill, the leaves are perfect for this time of year and the sketch! Thanks for joining PCCCS Eva

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

You May also like: