Sunday 31 January 2016

Gradient Inlaid Heart

Hello, Today I am sharing a card made for CASology Challenge 182: Adore, and Simon Says Anything Goes #23. I used a die-cut oval embossed with the Alphabet Embossing Folder, and a Square with and inlaid heart sponged with Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Strawberry Slush, Rose Red, and Cherry Cobbler. The inlaid heart I popped upon dimentional tape. I added a Basic Black banner that I hand wrote "I Love You" on.

 Here is a close-up on the main focal point of the card. 

Here is a close-up on the rose that is also pictured with my card.
 

Here is the theme for this card.
 

Thank you for Stopping by,
Stay Creative my Darlings,
-Jill

1 comment:

  1. I love the textured oval behind your gorgeous inked heart! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

You May also like: