Monday 29 February 2016

Baby First Watercolours

Hello Internet Lovelies, Today I get to show you a card I made for the As You See It Challenge #125. This Challenge is to use a Sentiment that we love to use. The Sentiment that I chose for this project is "baby firsts" from the Baby Prints Stamp Set (which is sooo stinking cute!) For this card I let the sentiment be the focal point by embossing it in black onto watercolour paper. I then used water colours (as I have been doing a lot lately) to add some pops of colour in a yellow, orange, pink colour scheme.

I layered the watercolour paper onto Crushed Curry CS and then onto a Whisper White card base. Here is a close-up on the watercoloring:

Here is the inspiration for this card:
AYSIChallenge125

Thanks for stopping by,
Stay Creative my Darlings,
 -Jill

4 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at AYSI, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! I love your watercolour background and I also have a soft spot for that bold graphic font, which looks super embossed in black! Thanks so much for joining us this week at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job on the background, Jill! I've been using a lot of watercolour techniques recently as well. Brilliant using the sentiment as the focal point! So glad you joined us this week at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful watercoloring! The colors are fab and I love that bold sentiment! Thank you for playing along with us at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

You May also like: