Friday 24 June 2016

Personalized Wedding Baking Dish

Hello Beauties, 
 I want to show you this beautiful personalized baking dish I made for my friends Ryan and Aimee for their wedding this past may long weekend. 
I picked it off their registry to be sure it was one that they would like as they obviously wont be ale to return it, although it's so beautiful why would they want to? ;) 


 I made the design in my Silhouette Studio and printed it out in mirror onto vinyl. I applied the vinyl to the bottom of the pan and then etched the glass. By doing the design on the bottom it is completely food safe (it is also food safe the other way, but some people were n two minds about it so I just put it on the bottom for ease of argument.

 I'm quite happy with how it turned out and hope the happy couple like it too!

Thanks for checking me out today, 
Stay creative my dears,
-Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

You May also like: